Arthur Kirkland (England) Dec 15, 2014 17:48:05 GMT -5
Post by ARTHUR KIRKLAND on Dec 15, 2014 17:48:05 GMT -5
`JUST PUT SOME HEAT IN YOUR LIFE!
- FULL NAME Arthur Kirkland
NICKNAMES Iggy, Artie
TEACHER OR STUDENT Student
GRADE Year 5
SPECIAL ABILITY(s) Produce and manipulate fire from a fuel: he can't produce fire from nowhere. That's why he always have some kind of stick or staff with him. The bigger is his fuel, the bigger is the fire he produces. He can extinguish the fire as well, with his bare hands and without getting hurt.
HOW DID THEY FIGURE OUT? Arthur was playing with his little brother in the yard, when something really strange occurred: a little dry bush he was nearby bursted into flames. He and his brother didn't get hurt, so this incident soon was left behind.
But a week later, Arthur, unintentionally, knocked down his father's whisky glass on the living room carpet and set it on fire when he bent down to take the shards. Nobody got hurt, but it was very clear that something wasn't right with him.
`I CAN WARM YOUR LIFE, BUT I CAN BURN EVERYTHING AS WELL,
- Tea: Well, he's British, and grew up drinking it
- Mythical stuffs: even when he didn't know about his powers, he liked things related to mythology
- Horror stories: he likes to read mysterious and dark stories, even creepypastas in internet
- Listen to music: rock is his favorite style
- Reading: He's always reading something in his free time.
- Pirate stories: he always said that he would like to be a pirate if he had the chance
- Aliens: He doesn't believe in them, and even makes fun of anyone that believes in them
- Coffee: He just can't drink a cup of coffee at all! And he can't eat anything that has coffee as well.
- Rain: This "fear" came after he discovered his powers. Water makes things difficult for him: woods and most of things that he can use as fuel gets wet
- Swimming pool: He can't swim, and things got worse after he got his powers: he doesn't like swimming pool for the same reasons he dislikes rain
- Summer: it's kind of strange that him, a person that uses fire as his power, doesn't like summer, but he really doesn't like it: the hot weather makes his blood pressure fall and sometimes he even faints because of that.
- Fall in a swimming pool and nobody nearby to help him: Arthur can't swim at all. Besides, by getting wet he has some difficulties to create fire
- Be alone: even if he has a hard personality, he doesn't like being alone
- Lose someone from his family: he loves his family too much, and the thought of losing someone stresses him a lot
- Arthur can't cook at all! He tried once and almost set fire in his kitchen (and the episode didn't have anything to do with his powers).
- He gets really upset when anyone makes fun of his eyebrow.
- Arthur can play electric guitar
General: Arthur is the typical "tsundere": he doesn't know how to show his feelings, and this, in some way, makes things really difficult for him. Even if he is a romantic and sensitive person (and doesn't want to be alone), he doesn't show it: he thinks it's a weakness, and that people would take advantage of him. And to makes things worse, he can't take criticism pretty well.
In school: Arthur is extremely focused, but because of his difficulty to show his feelings, he doesn't have a lot of friends; most of his relationships are just for studies reasons (and nobody can say that he's lazy: he won't stop anything until he gets a successful result; he's so strict, that sometimes people gets annoyed). Depending on the situation, if he feels that people are judging him, he can be really cynical and the way he speaks turns into something rough, and it isn't rare the episodes that he, later, regrets some of the things he said. But his dream is to have a true friend, someone that he can really trust... and he can be really loyal when you ignore this hard personality and get to know him better.
His family: It's just with his family that he feels comfortable to show his true self. He's a good son and the arguments he has with his siblings are the usual ones, nothing to worry. When he set fire on the carpet, he thought that his family would kick him out (he was 11 years old when that happened), but they were pretty supportive, and this attitude made him more certain about himself and his capacity. He doesn't worry about what others may think of him (even if he really wants a true friend), but what his family thinks about his performance and he himself is extremely important, and he tries everything in his hands to make them happy and proud of him.
Under stress: When he's in a stressful situation, Arthur shows his real personality, even if he's in front of others: he doesn't try to hide it at all. He does everything that he can to protect everybody, even if that means hurt himself. And the same effort that he shows during his studies, he can show during a dead-or-alive situation.
During free time: When he's reading or listening to music, he gets so into the mood that he hardly listens to anyone that tries to talk to him: he gets really airy... but usually he isn't near strange people when he's resting (he prefers to spend his free time in some quiet place, like a desert park or his own bedroom), so feel people know about that.
` SHOW THE FIRE THAT'S INSIDE YOU!
He was in a park, a calm one, reading an Agatha Christie book. "And Then There Were None", maybe his favorite book of the writer: the way she described the situations, the crimes, all the characters, their personality... everything there makes his mind take off. Not that it was difficult for him to "fly" through the books universe: he loves to read any kind of books, fictitious or not. The books just make him feel that maybe there are a lot of parallel universes, places that other Past happened, another Present is occurring, and a different Future is about to happen...
And Arthur like so much to read that usually he doesn't notice the time passing... like now: he just saw that was late when he started to have some difficulty to read. What now? He wanted to at least end that chapter before go back home.
But... hey, he was in a park, in the middle of the trees! He could fix his problem, at least for a while.
He looked around, and smiled a little when found what he was looking for: a long and dry branch. Arthur touched the tip of the branch with his thumb and index finger and rubbed the thin wood a bit... and soon a fire was burning. With that, the British stuck the branch in the ground. Good, that way he had some source of light, at least until he could read what he wanted.
After a while he finish reading the last chapter... and once again he lost track of time: the fire he produced consumed half of the branch. He got up and decided to go back to his dorm, but not before he extinguish the fire from the branch with his hands... and taking the rest of it with him. He didn't know why, but since he got his powers, he got used to have some kind of wood with him (he just didn't take some alcohol with him because he was under age). Not that it was a city that dangerous, but... well, he felt safer that way.
` THE TORCH CAN SHOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE !
YOUR NAME/NICKNAME Koorime Shinigami (to make things easier, you can call me KS, Koori or Koorime =P )
AGE Ahn... 29... OK, I know, I old! i.i
I am Arthur Kirkland and I am a...HERO!
I am Arthur Kirkland and I am a...HERO!