RULES Oct 4, 2015 17:26:46 GMT -5
Post by MATHIAS ANDERSEN on Oct 4, 2015 17:26:46 GMT -5
1) It’s time for a little fun! I’ve taken the liberty of capturing one of your friends. If you want to survive, you have to make sure your old friend doesn’t catch you, as he has now joined the legion of the UNDEAD.
2) But there is hope yet my friends! For I have hidden zombie repellants all around the forest. In order to keep the zombies at bay, one simply has to find either the gold, silver or bronze undead repellents. The gold is the strongest of all and will pretty much guarantee you your safety from the zombie attack. Silver repellant is quite handy as well, and odds are if you find one of these, you will also be safe in the invasion. Bronze is the weakest, but it will also help keep the zombies away. However, repellents become stronger in numbers and securing more than one of these for yourself will practically guarantee your safety during the attack!
3) I have hidden but one gold, two silver, and three bronze repellents around the area. But you should be warned that these potions only last an hour no matter which you find, and begin wearing off as soon as they are touched by human hands.
4) Should more than one of you find the repellent, it’s up to you to decide between yourselves who gets it. If no one claims it, no one else will receive the repellent and you and everyone else WILL BE AT A GREATER RISK.
5) All of you will become zombies in the end, all except one. He who is quickest and wittiest will receive a potion keeping him safe for his entire life!!
6) Good luck my friends and may the best man win!
1) Mathias is a zombie now. Watch out for him, he will turn you too into a zombie.
2) I have included a “map of the forest”. In the map, the blobs you see are trees and you will pm Mathias (chilly) with three different numbers of your choice, so long as they are on the map, and that will determine which repellent your character will end up finding. The “repellents” are small figures of the school’s mascot, the Hoary Bat painted in their respective colors.
3) There is one location with a gold repellent, two with silver, and three with bronze. This is based on a points system, so the gold repellent is seven points, the silver is worth three, and the bronze are one. For the most part, those who find any of these are safe, but whoever has the lowest amount of points at the end of the round will be vulnerable and Mathias will catch them. If there is a tie for least points, I will throw those people into a generator and randomize the victim.
4) This is important, if two people pick the same number, they will work things out via pm or Skype. If neither of them want to take it, it will be rendered useless and no one can have it. Only those who find the repellents can decide their ultimate fate.
5) There will be one winner! Please try to keep posts short and sweet. 100-600 words just about? There will be no posting order, so just post whenever you’d like.
6) Hopefully you’re lucky enough to win! The prize is Mathias’ missing treats!
(Extra Info) ☆ ☆
☆ You were invited to a get together by none other than Mihai C. Eliade himself, the master of scary stories and creepiness! He is going to be in costume, so you should be too! (Please don't be a party pooper ;p) And no one but Mathias, and Mr. Zwingly know that Headmaster Silanus is behind all of this! This is important.
☆ The game is played in rounds! So as soon as the first ic post as Mathias is up, I will ask everyone for the three numbers they pick. But before Mathias takes him victim, we will get the ball rolling and as soon as someone is “killed off” so to speak, that will end the round, and it will go to the next round.
☆ People who are killed off are zombies now and will help Mathias catch the victims. Zombies get to know everything, and will decide how they catch their victims. Victims can not escape their fate and will join the zombie army!
☆ Please don’t tell people ooc which potions you got! Keeping it as an element of surprise will make things more fun!! If someone picked one of the same potions I will alert both of those people and they will contact each other accordingly to reenact how it will be acted out. Try to keep the revelations of your results to the actual ic!
☆ You can give away your points if you’d like, but again, keep that to the roleplay, and reenact those events.
☆ The map I made does not correspond to the actual layout of the forest, so you can find the Hoary Bats anywhere so long as you picked the right numbers. They don’t have to be in trees either.
☆ In the event that the game doesn’t pan out too well via forum, (which wouldn’t surprise me, as we all lives!) we can rp things out via cbox.
☆ If you have any confusion or questions feel free to ask on the group chat!